- Professional hand blender that can be used both in the restaurant kitchen and at home.
- Using the various attachments, you can blend smoothies, soups, sauces, crush ice, whip latte foam, cream, pancake batter and make mayonnaise in seconds.
- Quiet and powerful thanks to its unique motor design.
- Low power consumption (the motor consumes less than 200W) with maximum power (up to 17,000 rpm).
- The handle is 9 cm long.
- Supplied with a perforated disc, smooth disc, star knife and a stand.
- Quickly and easily cleaned in running water as it is waterproof up to the power cord.
- Free from chlorinated paraffins.
In 1954, Bamix invented the world's first hand blender in Mettlen in the heart of Switzerland. It was exhibited at the Hannover International Fair in 1955. In 1961, Prince Sigvard Bernadotte designed a hand blender for Bamix. The practical and modern design has continued to characterize Bamix and today's blender bars are similar to the one designed by the prince.
Today, Bamix is the only hand blender that is entirely made in Europe. The excellent quality of workmanship makes Bamix an exceptionally reliable partner for many years and is the reason why a large number of chefs use Bamix in their work.
Bamix blender bars are powered by an AC motor that is energy efficient and very powerful. Moreover, Bamix are quiet, vibration-free and easy to clean.