The pan is hand-cast in aluminum with a 10 mm thick bottom that guarantees an even heat distribution in the pan. AMT boilers have a unique non-stick coating with a layer of titanium oxide, then an anti-corrosion layer, a ceramic layer and finally a non-stick layer. Due to its high quality, the coating can be made thicker than the coatings in other manufacturers' boilers. This provides the best abrasion resistance and protection against aggressive detergents, fruit acids and acetic acid.
The induction material is molded into the frame and can never come off the pan.
AMT has been awarded the honorary title of "The Worlds Best Pan" by the German Chefs' Association.
- Energy class A.
- Low energy consumption because the induction plate focuses the magnetic field so that the energy is transferred to the bottom. Excess radiation from outside the vessel is also reduced.
- Screwless handles - AMT guarantees that they do not slip.
- 25 year guarantee on the flatness of the bottom and that the handles do not slip. 3-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the coating.
- The handle can withstand up to 240°C in the oven.
- 100% recyclable and free of PFOA.
Measurements: 28 cm
Functions on all types of stoves and hobs, including induction.
Machine washable, but we recommend washing the pan by hand.